- 1 L Shaped Computer Desks – The Winners!
- 2 L – Shaped Computer Desk – Top Picks
- 3 Why Use L Shaped Computer Desk?
- 4 What factors should be considered while buying the L shaped computer desk?
There is more to a desk than meets the eye. An important entity for any office-based individual, it’s importance can be highly attributed to its job as one providing a disciplined environment while allowing you to store and organize your most important documents. A L – Shaped computer desk is an inspiration for your imagination, an organized décor that can be customized and personalized for whatever purpose you hope to achieve, i.e. to improve productivity, to help de-stress, to improve concentration or focus, etc.
It’s not just a means to improve your workplace activity, but it also targets simple psychological emotions, of comfort and belonging. ‘Owning’ this one particular space for work performance, it helps manifest a level of security as well. With it being your own space, you can choose to adjust it however you like: a chaotic mixture of your stuff, that is perfectly organized to you, or a simple, neat and organized desk.
L Shaped Computer Desks – The Winners!
Top-End Pick: Sauder Harbor
A large enough desk to provide for all your work-related products, it can still be situated properly in your room. A solid, high quality while retaining its heavy weight, this desk is painted an antique shade of wood, providing a sense of traditional discipline, focusing on your work will be easier to practice.
Low-Budget Pick: Walker Edison
With a glass-top, you can be sure to feel sleek and professional as you work towards finishing your projects or assignments on this L-shaped computer desk. No added drawers improve its modern design, while providing increased leg space throughout the length of the lower section of the table.
A study by Herman Miller suggests that your workplace typically has “a small but consistent and real influence” on the performance of an average employee, with a 16% increase in productivity and a 9% improvement in job satisfaction. Your desk, in turn, will marginally affect the amount of work you produce as well.
To narrow your prospects a little, especially considering the several other types of desks that you could find, namely rectangle, corner, U-shaped, etc., looking at the L-shaped desk in particular will help most individuals in the long run, especially when you’re one who prefers a middle ground between immersing yourself in work and being open to a few interventions among colleagues.
Let’s look at a few of our suggestions for L-Shaped Computer Desks, with certain highlighted features to help you come to a better decision.
L – Shaped Computer Desk – Top Picks
Our team have done an extensive research on the L – Shaped Computer Desk available in the market and here are our top picks for the L – Shaped Computer Desk:-
‘Not feeling cramped’, and ‘finally having enough organized space compared to the small apartment’ are all features praised by the reviewers of this product. A large enough desk to provide for all your work-related products, it can still be situated properly in your room. A solid, high quality while retaining its heavy weight, this desk is painted an antique shade of wood, providing a sense of traditional discipline, focusing on your work will be easier to practice.
This L-Shaped computer desk also includes a panel for your keyboard at the middle, right at the corner, above which you could situate your computer, providing more space at both your sides. A durable top surface, you won’t have to worry about the added weight of your electronic equipment affecting the sturdiness of your desk in any way. With three drawers, your storage area has enough space to house all your documents, or items that you’d require at a moment’s notice.
A slightly expensive product, it makes up for its price with the increased level of features that it can provide.
With a glass-top, you can be sure to feel sleek and professional as you work towards finishing your projects or assignments on this L-shaped computer desk. No added drawers improve its modern design while providing increased leg space throughout the length of the lower section of the table. A sleek keyboard tray can be found below one of the desks, improving your desk-space to include a few more products as well. A CPU stand properly organized to not affect your leg space too much as well.
The glass is made up of thick tempered material, so you won’t have to worry about any added equipment affecting the table in any manner. The glass is angled proportionally to avoid any scrapes that you could procure onto your knees, or even chipped glass pieces. It’s easy to assemble, with knowledge on how to use a screwdriver being an only requirement.
A simple but sleek product, it is priced at a much generous rate in comparison to its high number of benefits.
Another glass-top design, this one includes a display shelf on one desk, with a keyboard tray on the other. These added features, provide you with more space to allocate your stuff. Sturdy enough clear tempered glass, you won’t have to worry about placing heavy technological equipment or even high stacks of folders, on the desk. The joints themselves add to the strength and durability of the desk, due to their steel-make and their tilted shape. With a nice black-powder coating, this L-shaped computer desk is attractive enough to include in your high-tech study, while not worrying about your cables and wires.
Another slightly expensive product, Amazon provides this with a much better rate, making the highly versatile product worth the price.
If you’re one to prefer storage space over much of everything, this L-Shaped desk is the one for you. Including a lower shelf below one of the desks, where you could stack your documents in whichever order you choose to, as well as a file drawer, a must for storing folders. The wooden desk is topped with a dark slate, providing professionalism to the otherwise relaxed desk. Managing cords is simple enough with grommet holes and openings for cables.
At an average price rate, you’re getting much more than what you’re being charged for, especially when it particularly caters to a side of you that prefers keeping your storage clutter hidden.
Including a simple wooden top and steel legs for support, it’s the perfect L-Shaped computer desk for hands-on individuals, preferring to have all their items at an arm’s reach. This desk comes with a free CPU stand, that can be wheeled and moved however you prefer to have it placed. The desk is spacious as well as simple enough, provides an increased level of comfort while giving you more room to customize it as you please. It even includes a leg rest, presenting you with a variety of sitting positions.
A well-priced product, especially for its simple appeal, you’ll be impressed with its simplicity, while having a little more of your budget for customizing it.
Why Use L Shaped Computer Desk?
- Multi-purpose Desks, i.e. while working on your computer, sat in front of you, you can simply turn to your side to refer to written documents. This extra space can also be used for any other added desk work, like writing, drawing, or simply storing a few important folders for daily use.
- Its versatility can be attributed to its flexibility in making use of space correctly, while also providing a sense of individual space. Corners can be made the most of with this unique design. Its open spaces can provide enough room to feel included, while the two desks providing a balanced semblance of individuality.
- The extra space helps include every document, item that an employee might require, making sure there is no need for this individual to move to another are to retrieve these items. This, in turn, reduces the number of distractions and interruptions an employee might face, thus, improving productivity.
- Most L-Shaped computer desks are cost-effective, especially for the increased number of features that it provides, like more leg space.
- They provide you with a change of perspective as you shift from one side of the table to the other. This helps, especially when you’re stuck in this space for a few hours, as it provides you with a fresh new view, and, in turn, a fresher perspective.
To make the most of these versatile computer desks, you need to choose the one that is the most compatible to your own particular needs.
What factors should be considered while buying the L shaped computer desk?
To conclude, choosing one of these might be a bit harder than what it seems, even with our specifications. So, here’s a summary of which desk would be more compatible for which of its features.
- Sauder Harbor View Corner Computer Desk, featuring its corner keyboard tray, is perfect for any individual who’s, on a regular basis, surrounded by documents, and would need to make notes and other comparisons regularly as well.
- Walker Edison Soreno 3-Piece Corner Desk, with its modern design, it provides a disciplined functionality, seeing how one desk includes the keyboard tray while the other is left alone. This way you can organize your place accordingly, keeping a staple for each section. This design also looks attractive enough, so if you’re one for design, this is it.
- Z-Line Belaire Glass L-Shaped Computer Desk, with its display shelf on one desk, and the keyboard tray on the other, provides a versatility of use while giving you more space for equipment or documents.
- Sauder August Hill L-Shaped Desk, with its lower shelf, and its letter drawer, is a great desk for individuals who are prone to chaos while arranging their desks. The lower shelf can be used to store your documents, books, etc., while the drawer in question is perfect for either storing some clutter or a few folders of high importance, that you’d especially want by your side.
- Tribe signs Modern L-Shaped Desk Corner Computer Desk, a simple enough design, with enough room on its top, this desk provides a starting point for you to customize it to your heart’s desire.
Do let us know what you thought of this article in the comment section below. If you have any queries feel free to contact us.
Best L-Shaped Computer Desks
- Sauder Harbor View Corner Computer Desk
- Walker Edison Soreno 3-Piece Corner Desk
- Z-Line Belaire Glass L-Shaped Computer Desk
- Sauder August Hill L-Shaped Desk
- Tribesigns Modern L Shaped Computer Desks
A L–Shaped computer desk is an inspiration for your imagination, an organized décor that can be customized and personalized for whatever purpose you hope to achieve i.e. to improve productivity, to help de-stress, to improve concentration or focus, etc. Check out these reviews of l-shaped computer desk and choose the right desk for you.